100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Saturday 1 March 2014

Coca-Cola, Sprite, and Fanta Orange and Strawberry Thailand 250ml glass bottles

โคก, สไปรท์ และ แฟนต้า (ส้ม, สตรอเบอร์รี่) 250ซม.3 ขวดแก้ว

I saw my friend bought a Coca-Cola Thai glass bottle in Facebook... then I ask where she buy it... and then today I went to the place to buy it... that is Kedai RM2 EKON near Ten Ten Taman Impianku, Jalan Sungai Lembing...

At first I went in the shop and can't see the bottles, then I looked at the front of the shop (near counter) and I saw some Coke bottles... and finally I found not only Coke Thai bottles, got Sprite Thai and Fanta Thai bottles also!!!

(From left): Sprite Thai, Coke Thai (3), Fanta Orange Thai, Fanta Strawberry Thai

...adding the Fanta Friut Punch Thai bottle (right) that I bought from UTC Kuantan few months ago

Coca-Cola Thai bottles (with drink and bottle caps)
See previous post for details

Coke Thai Bottle caps (2013)

Side view of the bottle caps

Sprite Thai bottle - English logo
I am very satisfied for this bottle because logo and writings are printed on the bottle and not printed on a piece of 'label' (plastic strip) and pasted to the bottle.

Thai Sprite logo

Barcode

Bottle cap (2009)

Side view of the bottle cap (1)

Side view of the bottle cap (2)

Codes on the lower part of the bottle

A Thai sentence is found on the lower part of the bottle

Expire date, production code and time of bottling

Fanta Orange and Fanta Strawberry (and Fanta Fruit Punch that I bought before this)

Thai logo

Barcode and details

Fanta Bottle caps (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment