100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Monday 24 March 2014

100PLUS Promosi Kumpul & Tebus edition 500ml plastic bottle

Last Saturday I went to Teluk Cempedak with my friends because have to take photos for Moral Assignment... when we were walking to TC3, I saw this bottle... and when we arrived at TC3, I saw many types of bottles and cans from many countries!!! But I didn't pick them up because some of the bottles are filled with pee water :( ...... after that when we walked back I only picked up the 100PLUS bottle (because looks not so disgusting and I like 100PLUS)...

So after that I washed the bottle... a bit difficult la... anyway the unknown smell is still exist on the bottle......
MINUM, KUMPUL & TEBUS


Promosi Kumpul & Tebus 1 Ogos - 31 Oktober 2012
Sertai Promosi Kumpul & Tebus untuk menebus hadiah-hadiah menarik bernilai RM250,000*
LANGKAH 1: Minum 100PLUS, F&N atau F&N SEASONS botol 500ml.
LANGKAH 2: Kumpul label botol.
LANGKAH 3: Hubungi 03-8023 8311 untuk menebus hadiah-hadiah.
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari www.fnbm.com.my
*Tertakluk kepada terma dan syarat.


Expiry date and production code, but blurred and can't read......

bottle dented a bit......

No comments:

Post a Comment