100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Red packets - Part 017 (F&N 2014 paper set)


Previously I got few F&N 2014 paper set angpows and posted at here...
But after that I found that this set have three designs but not two!!!
(left) showing three designs of angpows in the set.

There are three ways to get this set of angpows:
1) Buy two bottles of 1.5l of F&N/100PLUS at RM7.20 and then get this free... (shown above)
2) Purchase any F&N products in supermarketswhere the promoter(s) is/are present (they will give when you purchasing)
3) Buy 24x250ml of F&N SEASONS products (the angpows are on the pack)

...however I found these in a supermarket and they are put aside (probably are removed when staff(s) separating the 24x250ml packs) then I just 'took' away like that... actually got many Drinho and Marigold angpows together with these, but I only 'took' the F&N angpows......
(from left)
福:福满年丰人祥瑞 风调雨顺万事兴
贺:爆竹一声除旧岁 万象更新年年顺
春:春风春雨春色秀 新年新岁新景好


Another set of F&N 2014 red packets (half-cloth set)
Source: Ian's Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment