100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Saturday 25 January 2014

Red packets - Part 005 (F&N and Pepsi @ 7-Eleven)

25 January 2014
......after that I went to 7-Eleven at India Town Putra Square Kuantan. I ask the cashier for some ang pows for free...... she then took ang pows from shelf below in counter and then she gave the ang pows to me.
(Previously I went to 7-Eleven opposite my school and I asked, but the cashier said don't have yet... However I really saw few packets of ang pows at the shelf inside counter...)

Left: F&N; Right: Pepsi (Revive, 7-UP)

F&N (2x2=4 in a pack)

back

the red colour one...

back

overall

Pepsi (front, back)

By the way, thanks to Spallan... from his post of his ang pows collectibles: http://spallanpunya.blogspot.com/2014/01/edisi-tengah-malam.html

2 comments:

  1. yeahhh...you've got it, congrats. Now why don't you try Kedai99. I managed to get Milo angpows there. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks haha... err Kuantan don't have Kedai99.
      I celebrated CNY at Genting Highlands and Kuantan areas only...

      Delete