100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Sunday 24 November 2013

Fanta Fruit Punch flavour Thailand 2013 250ml glass bottle

แฟนต้า (ผลไม้พันช์) 250ซม.3 ขวดแก้ว

Got one today at a food stall in Medan Selera of UTC (Kuantan) Pahang for just only RM2 (cheaper than local one)... only got this flavour...











**The bottle label is written year 2013, but the bottle cap is 2008...... maybe the bottle design is changed on 2013 and cap is designed on 2008...

OTHER IMAGES... NOT IN MY COLLECTIONS:
older design of Fanta glass bottles (also got Sprite, Coke bottles) before the above version......
source: KOLEKSI PAK MAT TAHIR BARANGAN OLD SKOOL

Recently I saw some Coke China, Sprite China and Fanta Thailand bottles at a sale in a Temple... but I didn't buy them because of ? (I also don't know why) :( ... but at least I can get back a Fanta Green bottle in UTC......

No comments:

Post a Comment