100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Friday 30 August 2013

Coca-Cola Thailand 2013 250ml glass bottle

Today is a lucky day because I saw a Coca-Cola glass bottle in the drain (luckily the drain is dry and not dirty......) outside Restoran Tong Seng Baru, then I picked up and keep it as my collection...... First ever glass bottle in my hand......
今天很幸运因为我在東聲海鲜饭店外面的沟渠里捡到了一个可口可乐的玻璃瓶…… 我的第一个玻璃瓶收藏……
Botol gelas Coca-Cola Thailand tahun 2013
Coca-Cola glass bottle!?

(Thailand Coca-Cola logo)

Coca-Cola Official logo

Ingredients, nutrition information or whatever in Thai language (I can't read...)

Coca-Cola Thai logo

Address, volume, barcode, year
(C) 2013 The Coca-Cola Company

TG -X
below part of the bottle

eight dots at below part of the bottle

2b I think.......

Expire date and time...

Yeah just about one more hour to shout MERDEKA!!!!!! Happy Malaysian Independence Day!!!
国庆日快乐!!!

(Updated 26 Sept 2013 - Got another bottle at SMK Air Putih (outside)... will upload photos later)

No comments:

Post a Comment