100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Saturday 26 April 2014

Coca-Cola 2014 FIFA World Cup exclusive sport bag

Today I bought 4 bottles of Minute Maid Pulpy and got this bag!!! <3








The plastic also looks nice... I want to keep also... (although have to discard it)

Made in China......

Promotion in Giant shopping catalog
stated that this bag worth RM30!!!!!!



Promotional ad in Chinese at cokeanthem.my.com.my (lowest part of the page)

I also saw got two small cardboard standees(c/s) about this bag (same size as 7-E Coke c/s) on Redemption counter when I reached Giant Hypermarket Kuantan... but when I want to redeem the bag, the c/s disappeared!!! :(

27 April 2014 Update
Got another one from ARON BiG Kuantan... this time bought 3 Sprite and a Coke...

No comments:

Post a Comment