100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

100PLUS Chinese New Year 2014 packaging

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

I like 100PLUS and collect various cans!!!

Tuesday 24 September 2013

100PLUS (normal) new design can

Today when I want to buy 100PLUS at school, I found a can with special design (not special but different than the current design) then I quickly bought it because only got one can with this new design only......

(100PLUS原味新设计/Reka bentuk baru tin 100PLUS perisa biasa)
Freshly new design!!!



another new logo with Malay: Minuman Isotonik

new information and details

TH32 and green colour at the bottom of the pulling tab

Expire date and code? (24)

Compare with the old design (right)

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

both bottom tab colour are same - green but codes are different
(Left: Right:)

new tin don't have the code and the *old tin got the code:
(*but not all old designed tins have the same code and some tins also don't have a code)

same: TBC

Expire dates of both tins

I also went to 7-Eleven near my school but didn't found any newly designed cans (all old designed tins)... I think now is still rare until the new designed cans can be found anywhere......

No comments:

Post a Comment